Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the required balance

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:25:01 -0400

I would not adjust the save if we raise the points, leave it at 3+. But if
we leave them at the points we are at now would say 4+. BY the way are not
the Knights just as strong as the Mech unmodified save when hit in the front
LOL and at half the price. I don't see the problem with the Mechs at all. I
think the Mechs are just fine at the price they are at now that I am looking
at the Knights. Whats the beef about?