Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the required balance

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:21:50 -0400

RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the required balanceMe either, but this is what seems to be the problem, them and some Necron but I think the 6cm thing will bring them down to play level. As for the Mechs LOL I see no problem not even at the points they are at now. You don't hear Ork and Eldar players crying about how hard it is to kill a Knight, but IG and SM players think they are fair, and fairly priced.