RE: [NetEpic ML] Stagadon vs. Leviathan

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:34:51 +0200

The formula is only a tool to help get the prices right, not a "bible" to
follow. We have been down this road before: You can not simply base a cost
on stats alone, you have to take into account the overall situation of the
army in question as well.

Maybe even the prices for Slann should be more expencive than the formula
states. After all it has been developed based on every other army than the
Slann. Just some food for thought...

In the case of Slann, they are a cheese-army that needs modifying if it
shall remain in the netepic family. In the very unlikely event that the the
prices turns out to be too high, we simply reduce them.

In all fairness, I think that you at least should accept these changes, I
think there wil be more down the road.

Eivind