Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic what form will it take.?

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 03:41:37 -0400

Gonna go with the flow here. I too think that if (and still a big if),
Epic is released, it'll be in similar to Warmaster, but still in the 6mm
(or so) scale. Why? Too much stuff out there already, and they'll want
to throw a bone to the existing players. The rules will be super simple,
and reflect the current trend in 40K. But, expect them to use the strip
idea from warmaster for infantry, and their keeping the long strip bases.
 They'll probably go all metal, as with warmaster, with models in the
same vein. Just my take...
Now, as to what I'd like to see, well NetEpic would be just fine with me.
 All they'd have to do is make the minis, the hard part's been done for
them. 8)

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell