Re: [NetEpic ML] next army

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 06:52:46 -0400

Hellreich,
Take it easy on the other armies. We have been playing this game for many
years and it never really seemed an army was unfair until the Slann. I
didn't think the Slann were so bad until I met the Bullfrogs. The other
mechs were tough but not like the bullfrogs. The fixed saves for the troops
and the fact that most of the army gets an armor save of some kind also
makes them deadly. I don't think they were weakened but equalized more with
the other armies. But any changes to other armies must done gradually and
one army at a time, but for the most part seem very balanced. I hope you are
bringing the Slann tonight for a game or two.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World