Re: [NetEpic ML] next army

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 07:37:48 -0400

sure thing, don't get me wrong I was just bring up my points of other armies
I want to discuss these points for the Eldar. As for the Chaos the few cards
and units added to them will bring them up todate, And I would even concider
playing Chaos if I could play a Night Lord or Iron Warrior army with no
Primarches. Fibius Bile would be a great Medic and Special Card for Chaos.
And some of the new units from 40K 3rd edtion would add new life and color
to Chaos and change the same old humdrum Chaos army you see all the time on
the battle field. I've noticed when I play against Chaos I seem no matter
who is playing them to see the same old units time after time with some
never seeing the light of day.