Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic what form will it take.?

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:15:15 -0000

> 2) Or release a simple stripped down version of the game (Warmaster)

I don't know why most of the list members seem to dislike Warmaster
but, for my part, I think it's, hands down, the best product GW
released since Epic 2nd edition.

It's not a "realistic" wargame, all right, and it was never intended
to be. But it's simple, elegant, fun and besides, it places
deployment, movement and unit employment (aka "tactic") above
everything else. Gone are the days of Warhammer super-duper-cheese
Heroes/Monsters and combinatorics game type. Finally a GW game in
which he who has the most brain wins.

Luca Lettieri