Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic what form will it take.?

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:20:44 -0400

RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic what form will it take.?well if they do I hope they go 10mm this will make it easyer to buy other companies models in place of theres, at much less. As I said before Pendraken already has 10mm armies that match all the armies for War Hammer at half the cost, look great, and are the same size. So, I say just by the rule book and get your minis some where else, thus taking a rung out of their never ending screw you guys if you want to play my game buy my models ladder.