Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic what form will it take.?

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:01:14 -0400

But Warmaster will fail just for the plain simple GW half harted as always
atemp. The main reson being not all races are in it, this will surely piss
some players off, thus almost making it a nonleague game. I feel they did
this just incase the game is a flop.

All that are playing Warmaster please go to Pendraken Models on the net. You
will find all the War Hammer armies here in 10mm scale at half the price of
GW's. They have whole armies and dubble army package deals, the dubbles
being about the same cost as one single army from GW. Though it is an over
seas store (for us in USA) the cost of shipping is fair the models look
great if not better then some of GW's crap metal minis (always seem to get
alot of slag on mine) and they have all the monster models out already. To
find them do a search on aol for Pedranken minis or models. they have pics
of some of their models on this page.