Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic what form will it take.?

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 13:55:41 -0400

JS: WOW! I thought I was the only one left of our race. ;) Situation is
much or less same in Finland: there is probably only one store left (in
Helsinki) which has a decent supply of boardgames.

-->Finding decent board games locally for me is nigh impossible. Part of
the problem is that Avalon Hill went belly up, and Hasbro hasn't done
much with the line as yet (though ASL is still in production). Then
there was GDW going away, so it leaves only the small press companies,
like Avalanche Press, doing almost strictly mail order and net orders.
Not much retail market for them right now. Oh yeah...I'm one of those
"old guard" too...

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell