(no subject)

From: William L. Raper <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:43:57 -0400

I have some orc questions

1. I am a little confused about the orc clanj organization. i under stand that if I have a goff clan and as a support card I purchase more boyz they get added to the clan boyz and become a single detachmnet, thus increasing the break point and victory points for the clan. If I then add a stompa mod do they become their own detachment with their own break points and victory points subject to their own orders or do they all so join the boyz mob and add to the break point of the entire clan. If the clan breaks does every detachment break.

2. nobz seem to function as command units for orcs do they become a detachment and are they subject to unit consistance or can they spread out to maximize their effectivenes to a reall large mob?

any long answers with tactic and explanations of how orcs are played would be greatly appreciated