Re: [NetEpic ML] Incoming! and the Epicentre

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 00:38:08 -0700

I should pipe in here...

I recently moved back down to SoCal and have job interviews next week so I'm
pretty damn busy ;)

But I am collecting the next Incoming articles (surprise!) and it is being
worked on (all appearances to the contrary). I'm following recent
conversations but I have not really been doing much Epic stuff lately (GW
killing my AT Online project diminshed my ethusiasm) hence my silence ;)~
I'm afraid AT Online will not make an appearance on the new EpiCentre as
much as I would like to see it there. If I can manage it I'd like a more
"Epic" range of content then just NetEpic. With Heresy and the (inevitable)
NetEpicing of Warmaster we can cover a broad range of topics. "Classic" Epic
(Space Marine) and NetEpic 3.0 will be available - as well as the newest
revision of the game. I'll contact GW and see if there is ANY way to put the
Adeptus Titanicus rules online.

EpiCentre will be totally overhauled in the near/midterm with updated online
rules, Heresy, etc etc as Peter noted. I'm also looking at buying a domain
name, pity that www.tzeentch.net is already taken by some namezero company
(damn!). When I look at getting the domain I'll solicit suggestions as to
what everyone thinks the domain should be. I'll also do my damndest to move
EpiCentre to a real host (no GeoCities or Xoom anymore!) and add a message
board, among some other little tidbits.

After Incoming! the EpiCentre project is a side project at the moment and
I've only done some preliminary work on the setup (ie looking at other sites
I like and stealing their format ;) ). Suggestions are always welcome of
course.

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'