Incoming! and the Epicentre

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:51:56 -0500

Hi!

This is to update everyone on what is going on with Incoming! and the
Epicentre. Tzeentch and I will be taking over the Epicentre soon since it is
difficult for Simon to update it regularly. This will involve a overhaul of
how the website looks like. The web page will contain the following:

1. Net epic rules (updated version)
2. SM second edition rules
3. Heresy rules
4. Battle reports old and new
5. Incoming! articles
6. Army cards for net epic (in progress)
7. Figure library of all epic figs (in progress)

I would like ideas from all of you on how much more we should put in the
website as well as ideas on how it should look.

Incoming! will include:

1.Iron Assault-article on squats (new units)
2.Heresy Overview
3.Warmaster review
4.Slann overview
5.Article on Higher Ground terrain
6.Sneak preview on net epic army cards
7.All truckload of articles from Tzeentch

Any ideas welcome.

Peter