Re: [NetEpic ML] A comment on Slann V.4.0

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:06:27 -0400

No not really, just don't feel that the GG's or the SG's need the free
commander like other armies. The points I've brought up show that you get a
Vanguard with the company you don't get him with the support cards. As for
the save this would just be for the Infantry I don't see why they should get
2 saves, the tanks and such should keep the conversion sheilds and repair
roll making them stronger then a battle suit. For why would I need a Tank if
I cuold take 3 whole companies of GG in a 3000pt game, they are just as
strong save wise, and have more fire power then most tanks do, I can hide
them in buildings or woods and recivce an added bouns from fire. I see them
becoming a Cheese unit.