Re: [NetEpic ML] A comment on Slann V.4.0

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:03:28 -0500

Hi!

I agree with you there. The Necron might to the true slann cause comes from
the support as vehicles, artillery and flyers. While their infantry is
strong it would be somewhat less than slann citizens in number because its
most cost effective to make tanks or other vehicles than battlesuit
infantry.

Peter