Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle & the other Imperial lists.

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:20:47 -0500

Hi!

As the rules stand "allies", even amongst Imperial units is strictly
optional. Therefore IG, space marines and sisters of battle are their own
armies and no "mixing" is generaly allowed unless the players agree to use
those optional rules. As with all allies the 25% rules is the simplest way
to handle it.

In the case of sisters of battle I think steps should be taken to make it
its own self contained army with support armor and such. Feel free to
"break" the confines of the offficial background since we pretty much are
making our own game and rules anyway. So if they need tanks, titans or
whatever the army list should have provisions to make these available so a
"pure" sisters of battle army is feasable.

Peter