Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle & the other Imperial lists.

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:54:43 -0500

Hi!

The forces of the Imperium have always been a problem as far as the "allies"
issue goes. This is due to the fact that it is hard to draw the line
somewhere.

I view the IG and space marine as two TRUE distinct parts with their own
character. The tech guard I'd put in as a "special" contigent for the IG,
where they can take up to 25% of tech guard forces and in the case of
sisters of battle I'd make them another "chapter" for marines and thus be
another special force where they could bring 25% too. Thus it would reduce 4
armies to 2 big ones, each with a smaller specialized force to draw from for
allies. The only restrictions is that you can't ally between IG and space
marine units.

Peter