Re: [NetEpic ML] Net epic company cards

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:31:35 -0500

Hi!

Thanks! In addition to these cards teh New Epicentre will also have a
picture library of all epic figures. This will use the same data base as the
army cards. A lot of people always inquire how this or that looks like so it
will be nice to have this available.

At the moement I think I have at least one of everything ever produced for
the game, sometimes even the different variants over the years of the same
unit. Whatever I dont have I ask everyone to try and get a picture of it.

By the way if people have pictures of battle scenes in epic let me know,
I'll be producing a lot of them for the website and any extras would be
welcomed.

Peter