Suggestions please.

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:38:57 +0300

I think that for the moment I have rached the limits of my imagination
considering the Sisters of Battle so I ask for some suggestions. My purpose
was to create a fast-strike cityfighting army to defend the Imperial Shrines
with the emphasis in close range firepower and occassional long range
support. The question is: what should be added next.

My opinion is that the Sisters are somewhere in between of the IG and SM:
lighter than IG but more heavy than a pure planetary assault force (SM). The
predator would probably be a reasonable addition.

Suggestions?

Jyrki Saari