Re: [NetEpic ML] Net epic company cards

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:27:04 -0500

Hi!

For certain cards, lets say titans where I can't list any weapon stats,
there will be blank spaces for the player to fill. The idea is that you can
laminate and use erasable ink pens to write in the different weapons and
reuse them. I am trying to make these as user freindly as possible with data
needed at the immedaite game level.

The support cards dont have stats, since the card is too small, only company
cards have this extra help. The special cards may have the powers listed
instead of stats since that would be more useful.

Having played for a long time, I'm making these in a way that speeds play,
since I can remember what players may spend unnecessary time looking up
stats or power that can be easily on the card.

Peter