RE: [NetEpic ML] Suggestions please.

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:26:45 +0200

I wote to keep it a stand alone army! For me it just doesn't feel right to
make them part of the spacemarine army.

They are the armed part of the imperial church, fighting aganist disbelivers
and heretics wherever they can be found. Most often the Sisters will be the
first line of defence on any planet attaced by the enemies of mankind.
Fighting alongside local militia forces, defending the local shrines! All
this makes me feel that the sisters as an army is more closely linked to IG
than SM!

Nils