Re: [NetEpic ML] Suggestions please.

From: <MrganKys_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:53:56 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/00 7:35:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pramos2_at_... writes:

> Hi!
>
> Sounds perfectly reasonable. So now we need to add anything to round off
> their list. The predator is a must, what else is needed?
>
> Peter

<<de-lurking......>>

Just an idle thought thrown out of debate...while I understand the SoB to be
a light-scales force, given their high tendency to be involved in urban
combat is it unreasonable to see them have access to IG Gorgon and
Stormhammer super-heavies? Or seige artillery pieces such as the Griffon (on
a Rhino chassis) or Bombard?

As I said, just some idle musings.

Christopher J Ruhl
Staff Sergeant USAR
Team Chief, 301st PSYOP Company (Airborne)(Tactical)