Re: [NetEpic ML] Suggestions please.

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:26:45 -0400

I wote to keep it a stand alone army! For me it just doesn't feel right
make them part of the spacemarine army.

They are the armed part of the imperial church, fighting aganist
disbelivers
and heretics wherever they can be found. Most often the Sisters will be
the
first line of defence on any planet attaced by the enemies of mankind.
Fighting alongside local militia forces, defending the local shrines! All
this makes me feel that the sisters as an army is more closely linked to
IG
than SM!

Nils

-->A stand alone army? No. But they should NOT be part of the SM's.
Nils is right on this point. They are part of teh ecclesiarchy, and we
all know how much the SM's love the Ecclesiarchy. the SoB's should be
part of teh IG list though. They aren't big enough to operate on their
own, but would be a valuable addition to the IG army. Also, if anybody
needs stuff from teh 40K Codex for teh SoB, let me know....

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell