Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imperial

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 00:04:56 -0400

Hi!

Hmmm.. I think I would agree with the fact that perhaps the IG list
should
include both tech guard and SOB. Much like the Slann you can designate a
"core" and take up to 25% of other forces. This way you can mix and have
pure army.

How is that?

Peter

-->well....I can certainly see this with the IG/TG list, but sorry, not
the Sisters. I just don't see them as being a significant enough force
to form a "core." As a support unit, no problem, as that is what they
are supposed to do. They assist the IG, providing "cheap" assault
troops, when Marines may not be available. But they (the Sisters), are
not that wide spread, limited to their nunneries, and a few major
religious centers. Now, on a related note, if we are going to have the
Sisters, how about special cards for the rest of teh Ecclesiarchy?
Preachers, Frateris Militia, etc? Shouldn't be that hard to do...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell