Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: On Imperial armies and original fluff

From: Thomas Wildman <tnrw00_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:11:17 -0500

> So to summarize: I'm closed-minded because I failed to let your
> arguments convince me?
>
> Shees.

No. Because your only answer is "no, that's not possible". How do you, or
anyone, know what's possible? FTL is impossible, now. Total suppression of
the masses is impossible, now. The circumstances existing in 40K are
impossible, now. What might be possible in the future. This game is
supposed to represent a dark, forboding future, mind wiping and virus
bombing is common.
I'm not trying to name call, just suggest that this discussion is pointless
if any random thought sent out is disregarded as absurd.

Tom