Re: [NetEpic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imperial

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 17:50:39 -0400

No WFB stuff all RT time stuff that I've found, there is no fluff on the
Slann making the Necrons but the stroy Taras came up with seems to fit in
well. Witch you can find in the Slann rules. I'll try to get the file to
you
tonite or later tommorrow.

-->Cool, when ever. I've got to finish the IG editing, then I have my
A&A rewrite to test play next weekend...so it'll be a bit before I get to
seriously typing it all up...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell