Re: [NetEpic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imperial

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:12:48 -0400

well if you read the Eldar codex you'll find that the TG fight with the
Exodus Eldar all the time thus making there own army, but, as you said the
Emporur would call on any and all of his forces. Just the plain fact of them
getting to one point at one time seems tough. Seeing as he might be calling
on the say blood marines to be at a battle, with the fact they are 15,000
light years away at the same time the orcks are smashing down the gates to
the plantes leaders door. Yes they should be allowed allies in the whole
Imp, SM, and TG army but to some limit.