R: [NetEpic ML] Re: On Imperial armies and original fluff

From: Bernasconi Davide <bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 12:39:39 +0200

> Seriously, given the situation, the Imperium as a whole and the AM in
> particular would greatly benefit from some serious research. I can
> understand some short-sightdneness (sp??) on the part of the WHOLE
> ruling elite, but said elite being short-sighted for 10000 years and
> STILL being the ruling elite???

Yes, the ruling elite IS the emperor and nothing else. It rules for 10K
years.
As I write in a prevoius email (but it seems to me that it didn't arrive to
no one), this situation is similar to the Dune books by Frank Herbert. There
the emperator (Leto Atreides) rules for 10.000 years and he didn't want any
changes at all.

Just my 50 lire. Up to now are almost 1000 lire anyway :-))

Davide