RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imper ial

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:09:14 +0300

Only Leman Russ. Predator is IMO more rare and hellhound is too specialized.
As I said the PDF is poor man's Imperial Guard. The main asset of PDF is
even cheaper infantry than IG.

> would like to see
> more of the tractor converted into weapons units.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by this; more SP guns or what?

> Guerilla
> forces, convict
> troops and even human bombs. I can't wait to see your list. Thanks.
> Darius

There is a Hive Gang special card and a Penal Company. No Human Bombs so
far, but I think I add them. If you have any ideas I listen gladly.

Jyrki Saari