RE: [NetEpic ML] SoB more than meets the eye?

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 08:34:35 +0200

They where briliant. However I made a "rule" that you have to decide before
each shot, whether you are going to use one or two templates. Other than
that, they tend to get shot out quite fast, so a company is a minimum! The
price 275 for a detachment, 825 for a company seems fair enough. However,
thats more than a Landraider.....

750 for the Retributors is fair! Next I'll try the Celestials I think 1000
might be a bit to much for them, IMO they should cost about the same as SM
veterans.

Nils