Re: [NetEpic ML] SoB more than meets the eye?

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:05:12 -0400

I'm not tring to take the save away, just the 5+ fixed save. They would
still have the regen roll of 5+ for troops, in a sence this is still a 5+
fixed save. Plus the Necrons can take the Protector to up their stats, So,
if you take a Protector for your troops then they would recive a 6+ save
plus the 5+ repair, wher as tanks would be there save plus the repair roll.