Re: [NetEpic ML] SoB more than meets the eye?

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:18:25 -0400

LOL, Not a problem, just trying to show the troops would be weaker then
tanks, Unless they have there Protectors by their side. This would also show
that if the Slann needed to mass produce the Necrons in great need then they
would be of a weaker state. Lets see how this works with math, OOboy here we
go,
Necron raider CC mass made would be 650pts (just a 5+ repair)
Necron raider CC made for High Tech 650pts + 150 for each detachment =
950pts
Not bad for a troop with really 2 save throws, 6+ and 5+ to repair, lets not
forget the repair is fixed and never changes. Tanks on the other hand have a
Modify save to a fixed point + the 5+ normal repair. The Protector card dose
not take up a SC spot and may be bought to upgrade your troops thus increase
there BP, VP, and Cost.