PDF & SOB

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:51:51 +0300

I uploaded the firs PDF armylist to the vault. Playtesting appreciated; if
you have always wanted to command low-morale cannon-fodder now is your
chance! ;)

Different people have proposed the following additions, please comment:

During the second world war, the french had fortification squads with loads
of machine guns. Recreate this unit with light heavy weapons and some
"built-in" trenches???

Some kind of helicopter gunship.

Reduce the cost of fortifications by 20% for PDF (they are supposed to be in
prepared positions).

Myself I thought about letting them start the game as Dug-in. If a Hive Gang
infiltrates it may not be Dug-in.

A special card for a single Deathstrike launcer.

Sisters of Battle:

Reduce Celestial price to 300 per support card and 900 per company.

Immolators may either shoot a concentrated flame burst in which it gets one
template and two attack rolls against targets under the template, or a
dispersed attack with two templates. The long sides of the templates must
touch all the way. Increase the price to 250 per detachment and 750 per
company. (the cost of a Land Raider company BTW).

Anything else?

Jyrki Saari