RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epi c ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] SoB more tha n meets the eye?

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:11:26 +0200

I think so too. With the new vehicle saves, and with a 4+ regen
roll, they will balance out.

Also, if you give Necrons a 6+ save and a 4+ regen, that should
balance out as well. I still havn't gotten any feedback on
the 3rd detachment in the Necron cards? If we want to go
with the fluff, there should be more Necrons?!? At least
price them so that they are worth taking...

There is no reason not to keep both the Scarab types, simply
rename one of them. They are both good ideas, one works as
a ranged nullify attack (with some reduced armor save as well?
Didn't quite understand what was the intent in the 2.0 rules),
while the other beefs up CAF and save.
I'm all for having lots of choices, as long as their uses don't
overlap. :)

Rune