Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos ideas

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:07:59 +1000

At 02:07 PM 5/31/00 +0000, Weasel wrote:
>What I want to do for the chaos army list is the following:
>

>Add some company cards consisting of marines, cultist and some chaos horde
>creatures.
>
>Add more marine units

These I would like to see as well, but with one addendum. Make them a
seperate force, like the Space Marines and Imperial Guard are seperate
forces! Have Chaos Renegades (Chaos forces with few or no Daemons) and
Chaos Daemon Forces (armies formed around the Daemons). This will allow
people to use either the orginal Daemon lists or the newer Renegade forces
if the idea of Daemon-based armies doesn't suit. By simply having the
"Chaos" list and choosing between Daemon army cards and
Marine/Cultist/Beast army cards at whim, there'll be a lot of min-maxing
going on. Let's treat them like the SM and IG are for the Imperium and
allow the two to mix, but with a limit on the amount of allying they can do.

With this restriction I think the Chaos forces would be very, very cool.

>Stuff about the various chaos legions
>

>Anything people want to have added or done??????

VERY limited access to Imperial Guard gear for Chaos forces that field
Cultists please? I like the idea of converting SuperHeavies into Chaos tanks.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."