Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos ideas

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:17:09 -0400

I haven't had a chance to look at the list myself, but is there a section
for the Night Lords, or the shape shifting heavies, aka Obliterators?

Tom

-->I wouldn't mind seeing a Nightlord's unit. But let's try to keep the
"new" chaos units from WH40K3E out of it. Some of them are just plain
silly. And already exist, as CSM's, without all the funky names and
looks.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell