Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] SoB more than meets the eye?

From: Thomas Wildman <tnrw00_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:07:19 -0500

  I'm not sure who asked, but I did find as old White Dwarf that had very
early Epic models. The old metal Mole Mortar, Land Speeder, Jet Bike, Thudd
Gun, Rapier, and Tarantula models are shown. Unfortunately, they don't have
numbers, just says they were included in each blister w/ Drop Pods,
Basilisks, Baneblades, etc. I have seen a few of these little guys in
auctions on eBay.

Tom