Re: [NetEpic ML] Space Marine Chapters

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:29:59 -0400

 Way back when the original
Space Marine list was still around I made rules for the Mentor Legion. I
might blow the dust off it and refine it a little if there is interest.
They
would be a special card of 6 stands of either the Tutors or the Elite
Cadre.
Both can not be present at the same time.

-->This is a cool idea. The Mentor Legion always got the latest and
greatest toys to play with. they should have some sort of randomness to
their CAF and Saves though. To represent the experimental nature of
their equipment.

Has anyone else made/thought about something for the other marine
chapters?
Iron Hands, Flesh Eaters, Silver Skulls, [insert a chapter name here] ?

-->Some are just plain old SM's without anything special. Like the
Ultrasmurfs, but with different paint jobs. IMO, the sub chapters should
follow their parental chapter in some respect. The original chapters
should each be unique in some way. I'll take a look at my lists and see
what's what if you want.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell