Re: [NetEpic ML] Army list creations

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 08:35:44 GMT

>Now more than ever we need to make our list and upcoming web site a good
>resource for for all epic gamers, so all ideas and contributions are
>needed.
>No idea or suggestion being too small.

Well, I have jst uploaded my new rules for using storm trooper companies in
IG armies.

Also, the very early part of my chaos marine list (now it only covers the
Iron Warriors, night lords coming up next)

No point costs yet, since i want feedback and oppinions first.
So please say what you feel. The files are in RTF format and are available
in our lovely vault