RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] SoB, PDF and arbites

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:01:39 +0300

That's what is going on just now. BTW Peter, could you update the Sisters
list:

Reduce the cost of retributors to 750 per company; 250 per detachment.

Reduce the cost of Celestials to 900 per company; 300 per detachment.

Add Predator as a support card; stats, morale, break point and VPs the same
as a Space Marine card.

Add Tarantula and Rapier as support cards. Again same as SM cards.

Immolators may either shoot a concentrated flame burst in which it gets one
template and two attack rolls against targets under the template, or a
dispersed attack with two templates. The long sides of the templates must
touch all the way. Increase the price to 250 per detachment and 750 per
company.

Jyrki Saari

[snip]