RE: [NetEpic ML] Super Hvy tanks

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:18:52 +0200

Hi,

I guess the usfullness of the SH depends upon what role you want them to
take in the battle. I've found that they often have a better reputation than
they deserve, and I've iften observed my enemies using a lot of firepower to
take out the SH. Instead of concentrating on my assaut troops. Now we use
the otional damagetable for the superheavise without the increased points
cost. This adds to the survivability of the SH, and it dosen't really rock
the balance of the game.

On favorite tactic of mine is to advance baneblades, stromhammers or
Leviatans up behind my infantry assault and use their bolters as fire
support!

Nils