Re: [NetEpic ML] Super Hvy tanks

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 02:56:06 -0700

Hi Stebbi!

I think that the Ork Supers are great. Especially when going against
the Space Wolves. I seem to do that a lot. It's fun to see the looks
of fustration when your opponent only has bolters! Hehehe.

Skullhammas are the perfect delivery vehicle for Goffs. They can also
pin lesser vehicles with ease.

Eldar Tempests, with thier pop-up ability, have served me well. The
range on them, and ability to hit are a deadly combination.

I'm not as fond of the Imperial Guard Supers, but the Company Cards are
not too bad. The Command tank is awsome. The huge amount of bolters
does help to fend off infantry attacks.

My group uses the standard damage table for all Supers. When facing
titans, the Supers arn't near as SUPER, but what is?

Warprat ;)