RE: [NetEpic ML] imperial guard questions

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:53:56 +0200

I don't think thats the way to go. You should be able to field a company of
the special regiments also.

Because of their dessert world the tallarn developed a very good sense for
mechanized warfare. My suggestion is to reduce the companycard to 2
platoons, but mounted in chimeras.

Any other suggestions?

Eivind