RE: [NetEpic ML] PDF new version

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:46:36 +0200

Hi!
This is a piece of good work, but I have some questions:

Why take away the bikes? Bikes has been in army-service on Earth since the
1930s with good results. I think we should keep them.

The recon vehicle is a good idea, I have looked for a such thing for a while
now. Why not let them transport 1 inf stand? I've just seen the old movie
Delta Force where Chuck Norris & Co clings on to the outside and inside of
their Jeeps. (No bail-out rolls off course)

Although obsolete, I think the Mammoth should be allowed as a companycard
also. There should be a lot of "irregular" and obsolete equipment out there.

The militia should also be a companycard. In Norway the Home Guard numbers
more than the regular army, and I think they would any other places also.

Just my 2 NKR :-)

Eivind