Re: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:45:48 -0400

This is why there is a snap fire rule to allow you to shoot at charging or
moving units. It is possible to move units in complete cover without the
snap fire rule, move from cover to cover. Now, during your move if you come
into sight a unit should be able to fire at you this is snap fire taking a
pop shot at running units. Same as if you are being charged you should be
able to take a pop shot at them charging you. Though I'd say if you are
doing this you should have to fire all weapons at the charging units and not
be able to save some for the AF phase.