Re: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:09:50 -0400

Remember this: The unit is on Adv. Fire orders and is charged by the enemy
what is going to do? Well it can't move because charges are moved before
advances. It also can't shoot because it was preparing for opportunity fire
after CC. So the unit is in CC and loses its ability to fire, unless of
course it was a command unit. My answer is that if you want to fire in the
first fire phase put them on FF otherwise take your chances. I agree with
the rule and this is what we play with.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World