Re: [NetEpic ML] Marine AA

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:33:54 -0700

Hi Kelvin!

To be honest, I've never even tried loading these things in a Rhino.
I just set them up, and let the fun begin!

I really do love Tarantulas. But I see them as more of an Imperial
Guard thing. Probably controlled from a Leviathan Super Heavy Command
Centre, behind the lines.

I agree they are wonderfull weapons, however.

Glad you like the "_______" Mobile Marine AA unit. What should the name
be? Any ideas?

Warprat ;)