RE: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:26:08 +0200

Ok, so command units can fire in AF phase after CC,
but noone else as long as they were pinned?

I agree with Peter that it isn't very realistic
that a unit on FF defending against charging units
or just firing on FF gets the same attack roll.
After all, if FF by a charged unit is taken when
the enemy is actually engaged in CC, they're much
easier to hit than a stand 50 cms away.
And what about firing while you charge? This is also
possible in RL, but with the current system, all
you do is run in and hope for the best.
I agree that you can't fire all types of weapons
while you charge, but light weapons should be
able to do it, allthough at a penalty.
This will probably require a total rewrite of
the rules, and make some units very powerful,
while others lose power, i'm just stating this
as food for thought :)

Rune