RE: [NetEpic ML] Planetary Defense Force

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:47:20 +0300

50 per detachment, yes. Raising the price 25 pts per det and 75 per company
should, perhaps, be done. However, one of the ideas was that PDF should have
cheap infantry and not much else. The infantry is PDF's "discount" unit.

> I guess we have a difference of opinion on the other stuff too. Just
> like a sports team, I guess first picks just mean more to me... Same
> level of training for each athlete. ;)

??? You lost either me or my english skills. What do you mean?

> Warprat ;)

[snip]

Jyrki Saari