RE: [NetEpic ML] Planetary Defense Force

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:26:09 +0300

I see.

> I agree that the PDF should have cheap infantry. The easiest
> weapon of
> war to produce, is the infantry. The bodies are already manufactured!
> All you need to do is train them, and issue easy to mass produce
> equipment. Cheap!
>
> I just think the CAF needs to be lowered by one, that's all.

We probably can't agree on this one ;) Maybe I should put up another poll so
the majority may speak.
However, there are some interesting things in the game already. Take the
Space Marines, for example. They have been genetically enhanced in many
ways. The following is from WD98: "An adult marine has far better eyesight
than a normal human, and can see in low-light conditions almost as well as
in daylight." yet normal IG troops have exactly the same chance to hit as
the marines. Shouldn't the IG to-hit number be reduced to 6+?

Jyrki Saari